How we assist
Our experience and success on high profile resource, renewable energy, transport and infrastructure projects has been underpinned by our innovative approach to the approvals strategy, cumulative assessments and communication of complex scientific matters. We believe investment in our innovative technology, communication tools and strategies helps projects achieve their social licence to operate.
- Strategic planning and environmental approvals advice
- Environmental assessments under State and Commonwealth legislation
- Communication and stakeholder engagement
- Project management
- In-house secondments to manage early phase environmental investigations, approvals processes and deliver projects on behalf of clients
- Independent environmental audits, environmental compliance reporting and due diligence
- In-house technical specialists, which include Aboriginal and cultural heritage, air quality and greenhouse gas, contaminated land, historic heritage, hydrology, hydrogeology, noise and vibration, social impact assessment, soil science, spatial solutions and data management, traffic and transport, visual assessments and landscape design.
We bring innovative approaches to approvals strategy, impact assessment, cumulative assessments, as well as the communication of complex scientific matters.
We tailor our EIA approach to the specific needs of the client and the demands of the project. Our team establishes constructive and integrated relationships with our clients, built on professionalism, integrity and responsiveness. This approach allows us to deliver optimal solutions for our clients.