How we assist
Our team have worked extensively across the energy generation market identifying opportunities and proactively managing the challenges faced by organisations in the energy transition. From the early phases of building a business case and understanding the feasibility of projects, we help clients identify environmental constraints and opportunities as well as establish planning approval strategies which enable projects to be developed on time and budget and within their environmental and social context.
We work alongside our clients to obtain the necessary approvals and monitor, systematise and improve their environmental management efforts. This includes measuring effectiveness and contingency planning for unpredicted impacts and consequences.
We help our clients to:
- Identify suitable sites and potential constraints
- Develop an approvals strategy and facilitate government liaison
- Coordinate stakeholder engagement activities
- Prepare environmental assessments and development applications
- Coordinate environmental management strategies and deliver post approvals support
- Provide ongoing support during construction and operations
- Pumped Hydro
- Wind Farms (onshore and offshore)
- Solar Farms
- Battery Energy
- Transmission Lines and Pipelines
- Closure of Thermal Power Stations