How we assist
Our team are recognised experts in developing and navigating water policy, regulation, and licensing frameworks. We are also water scientists and engineers with experience across the government, energy, infrastructure, mining, irrigation, and community sectors. We have deep technical knowledge and collaborate across EMM to draw on the collective experience that intersects with water regulation and governance such as heritage, environmental, and land management disciplines. This is why our clients see us as their business partner, trusted strategic advisor, and leaders in solving complex problems where there is often no map.
- Water legislation, regulation, and policy reform
- Strategic water planning, including development and implementation of water sharing or allocation plans
- Developing approval pathways for water supply and licensing
- Water supply options assessments
- Analysis of local water entitlement and trading frameworks
- Regulatory engagement for win-win outcomes on approvals and compliance.