EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Canberra.
Our team is led by highly experienced professionals who are recognised leaders in their respective fields. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. These skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes. Currently, we are involved in the investigation and assessment of some of the largest infrastructure projects in Australia, including Snowy 2.0 and the proposed Dungowan and Mole River dams.
Due to the continued growth of our business we are seeking a highly experienced Senior Administrator (Division Coordinator), who demonstrates strong emotional intelligence, to join our National Business Services Team. Based in our Sydney office this position is offered on a permanent full-time basis and would suit someone who thrives working collaboratively as part of a high performing team but can adapt to working autonomously when required.
As a Division Coordinator with EMM you will be part of a close-knit administration team who work and collaborate on a range of administrative projects nationally. In this role you will provide administration and project support to our growing Environment, Community, Approvals and Delivery (ECAD) Division and the Division Leader. The position’s core responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- preparation of weekly reporting on the division’s financial performance;
- provision of a high level of project management support to the Division from project inception to project completion;
- management of the Division’s monthly invoicing processes, including creation and issue of invoices and management of subcontractor payments;
- assistance with business planning;
- coordination and facilitation of team meetings and events;
- management of travel logistics for the teams which often includes travel to remote areas;
- work health and safety administration;
- general administrative support; and
- executive assistant support to the Division Leader.
This is dynamic role that requires you to have extensive experience working on multiple projects across a variety of sectors and disciplines. The person we are seeking will be a team player that demonstrates a strong initiative and an innate ability to multitask and adapt swiftly to changing priorities.
The successful candidate will be a consummate professional who demonstrates the following capabilities:
- minimum of 5 years’ experience providing high level administration/secretarial support (ideally within a professional environmental consulting practice);
- demonstrated experience in the use of project/ financial management software (such as Deltek or SAP);
- advanced level of Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel (pivot tables) and PowerPoint;
- high level of word processing skills;
- strong presentation skills;
- proven experience with formatting and collating reports using templates;
- ability to collate large and complex documents using Adobe (or a like product);
- high level of clear written and oral communication skills;
- strong analytical skills and experience in financial reporting;
- be an enthusiastic and active team player;
- a strong work ethic; and
- aligns with EMM’s culture, values and vision.
EMM is committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity in its workplace. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances vary and recognise the importance of offering flexibility in working arrangements for our people. We offer the ability to purchase additional annual leave, promote flexible work hours and foster working from home arrangements to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce. Our goal is to “create opportunities” for you, the business and our clients.
If you meet the requirements of this position, and dream of working within a professional and collaborative team, please submit your application via email to email@example.com. Please quote reference “DC-SYD-1220”. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and CV. Applications close 31 January 2021. All applications and enquiries will be treated strictly confidential.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
For more information about EMM please visit our website www.emmconsulting.com.au
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.