At EMM our purpose is to create opportunities for our people, our clients and our community and our vision is to be the leading Australian consultancy for the natural and built environment. We are a collaborative team of highly capable and talented individuals working together in pursuit of our aspirations. We are now seeking a passionate, curious and dynamic Receptionist/Administration Assistant, looking for a fulfilling and rewarding position, to join us on our journey.
In this position you will be a member of our incredible Business Services Team who work together seamlessly to ensure the administrative functions of our business run smoothly. If you are committed to delivering outstanding customer service, have a “can do” attitude, mature approach and are looking to create a career (not just a job) you may be our next reception superstar.
The successful applicant will enjoy a variety of responsibilities and tasks including (but not limited to):
- reception duties – first point of contact for telephone calls, correspondence, and clients/visitors;
- general office administration, including formatting and collating reports;
- supporting the Business Services with general office management including facilities management (coordinating cleaning and maintenance), office/stationary/kitchen supplies, incoming/outgoing mail and couriers;
- manage meeting rooms (book rooms, room set-up, organise catering)
- supporting the finance team including expense and credit card reconciliation and timesheet/data entry;
- travel bookings/arrangements; and
- general support with any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
To be successful in this position you will need to demonstrate the following key attributes:
- 1 to 3 years experience providing high level reception and administrative support within a professional environment;
- strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- proficient word processing skills;
- high level of clear written and oral communication skills;
- willingness to learn and be mentored;
- alignment with EMM’s culture, values and vision;
- be an enthusiastic team player; and
- possess a strong work ethic.
EMM is committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity in its workplace. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances vary and recognise the importance of offering flexibility in working arrangements for our people. We offer the ability to purchase additional annual leave, promote flexible work hours and foster working from home arrangements to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
EMM offers you the opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a highly positive and inclusive culture and a commitment to providing opportunities for our employees.
We welcome applications from people who meet the requirements of this role as stated above. Please submit your application (CV and covering letter) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference “REC/AA SYD 0222“.
Applications close 17 July 2022. Reviewing of applications will commence immediately.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.