EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Newcastle, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne Perth and Canberra.
Our team is led by highly experienced professionals who are recognised leaders in their respective fields. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. These skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes.
We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join our National Business Services Team based in our Newcastle office.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with, and be part of, a close-knit Business Services Team who work and collaborate on a range of administrative projects nationally. Core to your success will be your ability and determination to provide an exceptional customer experience to all clients across our business.
The successful candidate will have a variety of responsibilities, some of which include (but not limited to):
- reception duties – first point of contact for telephone calls, correspondence, and clients/visitors;
- general office administration, including formatting and collating reports;
- assist the Senior Administrator with Newcastle office management including facilities management (cleaning and maintenance), office/stationary/kitchen supplies, incoming/outgoing mail and couriers;
- assist with maintaining and updating office registers and procedures;
- manage meeting rooms (book rooms, room set-up, organise catering)
- assist with expense and credit card reconciliation and timesheet/data entry;
- travel bookings/arrangements; and
- general support with any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate the following:
- 2+ years of experience providing high level reception and administrative support within a professional consulting practice (environmental consulting would be an advantage);
- high level knowledge and use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- proven experience with formatting and collating reports using templates;
- knowledge of Adobe (or a like product);
- high level of clear written and oral communication skills;
- willingness to learn and be mentored;
- alignment with EMM’s culture, values and vision;
- be an enthusiastic team player;
- a strong work ethic; and
- have a current valid unrestricted drivers’ licence.
EMM is committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity in its workplace. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances vary and recognise the importance of offering flexibility in working arrangements for our people. We offer the ability to purchase additional annual leave, promote flexible work hours and foster working from home arrangements to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
If you meet the requirements as stated above, please submit your application via email to email@example.com. Please quote reference “Rec/AA-NTL-0721”. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and CV.
Applications close Sunday 1 August 2021.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
For more information about EMM please visit our website www.emmconsulting.com.au
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.