Due to strong business growth we are seeking a passionate and energetic people person, to join our People & Performance team. This role is offered on a permanent full-time basis from our Brisbane, Newcastle or Adelaide office however at present we are empowering our people to make their own choice in regards to their work venue with options that include working from home, in our office or a mix of both. This is a great opportunity to join a highly collaborative and positive team who will welcome and encourage your contribution to the advancement of our efficient and streamlined practices.
A key part of this role will be the national coordination of EMM’s learning and development program and systems. You will also have the opportunity to utilise your generalist HR skills and experience by providing high level support and advice to our staff nationally.
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic person who can demonstrate the following:
- tertiary qualifications in Human Resources;
- minimum of two years’ experience providing generalist human resources support (within a professional consulting practice would be an advantage);
- passionate about people and all things HR;
- effective multitasker and problem solver with excellent time management skills to effectively manage conflicting priorities;
- eagerness for continuous learning, to be at the forefront of the industry and contribute to finding solutions;
- effective and convincing communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to quickly build effective workplace relationships;
- proficient in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and HR software systems would be an advantage;
- high level of accuracy and great eye for detail;
- willingness to learn and be mentored;
- alignment with EMM’s culture, values and vision;
- ability to travel to other offices (occasionally overnight);
- competent to work autonomously; and
- a strong work ethic.
With a focus on learning and development, the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute to a diverse range of activities, including:
- assist/support the People & Performance team with coordination and administration across the full range of HR processes and activities including business critical projects, HR reporting and focus projects/areas;
- contribute to HR improvements and innovation;
- update and maintain employee data and information using our People software system (intelliHR);
- ensure company compliance with legislation and update policies and procedures accordingly;
- coordinate learning and development programs (internal and external); and
- responding to employee requests and questions where required.
EMM is committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity in its workplace. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances vary and recognise the importance of offering flexibility in working arrangement for our people. We offer the ability to purchase additional annual leave, promote flexible work hours and foster working from home arrangements to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce. Our goal is to “create opportunities” for you, the business and our clients. We want to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations by supporting you with ongoing learning and development and industry memberships.
The culture within EMM is of the highest quality and is central to the way we work. If you dream of working with passionate professionals in an environment with an extremely positive and inclusive culture and can demonstrate the skills and experiences required for this position, we welcome your application.
If you meet the requirements as stated above, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference “HRC-BNE-0521“. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and CV.
Applications close Wednesday 30 June 2021.
All applications and enquiries will be treated strictly confidentially.
- EMM is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.