Drive Efficiency Develop Systems Help our People to Thrive Be the Glue
If you are looking for an opportunity to build and take the next steps in your Human Resources career, and you have exceptional systems thinking, service focus and eye for detail – we offer an opportunity for you to have immediate and ongoing impact.
EMM is a collaborative team of highly capable and talented individuals working together in pursuit of our aspirations. As we grow, our ethos is to continue to build a culture and team that enables people to play to their strengths. The strengths we seek in this appointment (in you!) are someone who is a passionate, curious and dynamic Coordinator, People & Performance, someone who drives efficiency, wants people around them to thrive and loves being the glue that holds many things together!
If what you’ve read thus far is enough to pique your interest, if you are inspired by the thought of HR that makes a difference and if you are an experienced Administrator or Coordinator looking to make a career change, hit apply now. We will tailor the intricate detail of this role to suit the successful applicant. If you would like to see a position description, please reach out.
If this list of talents and experience below sounds like you, we think you’ll love it here:
- Savvy and experienced administrator or coordinator with an ethos of delivering quality
- Strong sense of service that is focused on helping others and ensuring work is fun
- Adaptable, enjoys solving problems and sees challenge and multitasking as opportunity
- Recognises the importance of confidentiality with a proven track record of respecting the nature of personal information that a people & performance role is required to deal with daily. Understands the concept that this information is privilege to be respected, not power to be wielded
- Thrives on continuous improvement
- Demonstrated talent in time management and organisational skills and an exceptional eye for details
- Understands how to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team and independently, a strong communicator and a passionate team player; and
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and HRIS or similar.
At EMM our purpose is to create opportunities for our people, our clients and our community and our vision is to be the leading Australian consultancy for the natural and built environment. EMM is committed to promoting fairness, equity, and diversity in its workplace. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances vary and recognise the importance of offering flexibility in working arrangements for our people. We offer the ability to purchase additional annual leave, promote flexible work hours and foster working from home arrangements to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
We welcome applications from people who meet the requirements of this role as stated above. Please submit your application (CV and covering letter) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference “CPP 0722“.
Applications close Friday 26 August 2022. Reviewing of applications will commence immediately.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.
- For more information about EMM please visit our website https://www.emmconsulting.com.au/
Covid19 Vaccination Policy
At EMM we believe our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible work environment. All employees are required to adhere to EMM and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
All current and prospective employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid exemption. Proof of such vaccination will be a condition of employment and may be discussed during the recruitment process.