EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee-owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Newcastle, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth and Melbourne.
EMM is led by highly experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. Our skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes.
Due to strong growth and a commitment to our team and our clients we are seeking to expand our acoustic services by establishing an Acoustics Team in our Melbourne office. If you are an experienced, ambitious and results driven Acoustic Consultant who is ready to step up to a fresh and exciting challenge in 2020 this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
In this role you will have the opportunity to establish and lead a specialist acoustic team based in Melbourne. You will work alongside industry leaders and be part of a professional team working on a range of interesting and rewarding projects. You will have the opportunity to work within the fields of environmental, architectural and building acoustics and will be instrumental in growing the Acoustic discipline for EMM within Victoria as well as working on National projects.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and experienced professional with the following qualifications and experience:
- tertiary degree qualifications in engineering (or science);
- 15 plus years of professional industry experience within acoustics (experience in a consulting environment would be an advantage);
- demonstrated project management experience on large and/or complex projects;
- highly proficient in SoundPlan and/or Predictor;
- experience in business development and developing / maintaining strong client relationships;
- strong attention to detail including well-developed skills in the areas of QA/QC and technical report writing;
- highly organised approach and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines;
- exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- willingness to knowledge share with all team members;
- the ability and willingness to travel in Victoria and interstate for reasonable periods of time; and
- aligns with EMM’s values and has a strong work ethic.
EMM offers you an opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture. We are highly committed to our staff, clients and the community.
Our goal is to “create opportunities” for you, the business and our clients. We want to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations by supporting you with ongoing learning and development and industry memberships. You will also be part of company who are committed and focussed on innovation and smart solutions.
If you believe that you meet the requirements as stated above please submit your application via email to email@example.com. Please quote reference “Acoustics MLB 1219“. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter addressing the required key criteria and a full professional CV. Applications close on Friday 31 January 2020.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.