EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee-owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Perth, Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne and Canberra.
EMM is led by highly experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields, with a number having held senior national or international positions. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. Our skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes. Currently, we are involved in the investigation and assessment of some of the largest infrastructure projects in Australia, including Snowy 2.0 as well as playing key roles in the delivery of environmental projects for our mining sector clients across the country.
As our pipeline of work continues to grow, we are seeking to expand our team in our established Western Australian office and are inviting expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced environment professionals to join our Environment, Community, Approvals and Delivery division. Primarily we are seeking someone at Associate level to join our team in Perth on a permanent basis either full-time or part-time.
Key functions of this position include:
- Preparation of high-quality deliverables across a variety of mediums
- Perform as Project Manager with responsibility for project delivery including monitoring project budgets, tracking schedules and outputs and outcome evaluation
- Mentor and provide on the job training to team members
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion
In particular we seek applications from individuals with 10+ years’ relevant experience, ideally gained within a consulting environment, who can demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong demonstrated experience in the management of mining
- Experience across a variety of sectors including construction, industrial and infrastructure
- Superior project management and project delivery skills
- In depth understanding of relevant legislation
- Extensive EIA experience
- Adept at preparing environmental management and monitoring plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Robust personal time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Flexibility to work across a range of projects and industry sectors
EMM is committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity in its workplace. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances vary and recognise the importance of offering flexibility in working arrangements for our people. We offer the ability to purchase additional annual leave, promote flexible work hours and foster working from home arrangements to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
If you desire to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture and meet the above requirements, we would welcome your application.
Please submit your expression of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference “ECAD WA 1020“. Please include a covering letter and full professional CV outlining your skills and experience as relevant to this opportunity. Applications close Sunday 1 November 2020.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.