Solve complex problems. Have an impact. Bring your mates.
If you are considering a change and would describe yourself as energised by the challenge of chasing new clients, increasing value to our current clients, establishing internal partner relationships, and solving big, meaty problems – we have an opportunity for you!
EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is expanding our focus in the Mining and Energy Sectors, and we have a pipeline of work that continues to grow in Western Australia (& nationally). This presents a unique opportunity for experienced Environment, Community, Approvals and Delivery (ECAD) professionals to join, lead and bolster our team.
Our Perth office is well established and looking to grow, diversifying our talents and strengths. This is a moment in time for EMM’s expansion and we are seeking Associate Directors and Principals who are looking to create opportunities for others and build a business. Yes, that is more than one role, we are super charging our team!
Our first hire will be an experienced campaigner with 15+ years of experience, looking to lead and build a team. In quick succession, we are also seeking environmental professionals at varying stages of their career with relevant industry and / or consulting experience who can confidently talk to expertise in a combination of this list of competencies:
- Business development prowess with an established network of key industry, government, and subcontractor contacts
- Experience in the mining and/or energy sectors
- Diverse knowledge across a variety of other sectors, such as infrastructure and construction
- Demonstrated track record of exceptional project management and delivery
- Working knowledge of State and Commonwealth legislation
- Environmental impact assessment, regulatory approvals, and compliance / auditing experience
- Excellent technical writing and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Robust personal time management and organisational skills
- Flexibility to work across a range of national projects and sectors
If you are keen to help us build and shape our business in Perth and if your personal values align to ours – respect, integrity, commitment, and humility – we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply
Please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference “ECAD WA 1021”. Please include a covering letter and full professional CV outlining your skills and experience as relevant to this application. Tailor it, we like that!
Applications close on 20 July 2022.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with different backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered for this opportunity