EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Newcastle, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Canberra.
Our team is led by highly experienced professionals who are recognised leaders in their respective fields. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. These skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes.
Due to the strong growth of our business we are seeking a highly experienced Senior Administrator (Division Coordinator) to join our National Business Services Team in our Newcastle office. In this role you will provide administration and project support to our growing Bushfire, Ecology, Heritage and Spatial Solutions (BEHSS) Division and the Division Leader.
The position’s core responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- preparation of weekly reporting on the division’s financial performance;
- provision of a high level of project management support to the Division from project inception to project completion;
- management of the Division’s monthly invoicing processes, including creation and issue of invoices and management of subcontractor payments;
- assistance with business planning;
- coordination and facilitation of team meetings and events;
- management of travel logistics for the teams which often includes travel to remote areas;
- work health and safety administration;
- general administrative support; and
- executive assistant support to the Divisional Leader.
This is dynamic role that requires you to have extensive experience working on multiple projects across a variety of sectors and disciplines. The person we are seeking will be a team player that must be able to multitask and show strong initiative. This role is available on a permanent full-time basis and will be based in our Newcastle office.
In this position you will be part of a close-knit administration team who work and collaborate on a range of administrative projects nationally.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate the following:
- at least 4+ years of experience providing high level administration/secretarial support (ideally within a professional environmental consulting practice);
- demonstrated experience in the use of project/ financial management software (such as Deltek or SAP);
- advanced level of Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- high level of word processing skills;
- strong presentation skills;
- proven experience with formatting and collating reports using templates;
- ability to collate large and complex documents using Adobe (or a like product);
- high level of clear written and oral communication skills;
- strong analytical skills and experience in financial reporting;
- be an enthusiastic team player;
- a strong work ethic; and
- have a current valid unrestricted drivers licence.
EMM offers you an opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture. We are highly committed to our staff, clients and the community.
Our goal is to “create opportunities” for you, the business and our clients. We want to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations by supporting you with ongoing learning and development and industry memberships. You will also be part of company who are committed and focussed on innovation and smart solutions.
If you believe that you meet the requirements as stated above, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference “DC – NTL- 1120. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and CV. Applications close 31 January 2021. All applications and enquiries will be treated strictly confidential.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.
- For more information about EMM please visit our website www.emmconsulting.com.au