EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee-owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Canberra.
EMM is led by highly experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields, with a number having held senior national or international positions. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. Our skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes. EMM is the lead environmental and approvals specialists firm carrying out assessments to deliver the planning and environmental approvals for Snowy 2.0, Australia’s largest engineering project
As our pipeline of work for 2020 grows we are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced forward-thinking professionals to join our team. There are multiple opportunities available throughout our network of offices Australia wide.
EMM is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage and welcome applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances vary and recognise the importance of offering flexibility in working arrangements for our people. On this basis we will consider all types of engagements models, including full time, part time and casual. We offer the ability to purchase up to 2 weeks additional annual leave, promote flexible work hours and foster working from home arrangements to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
Key to your success at EMM will be your ability to confidently demonstrate the following:
- high level of clear written and oral communication skills;
- show initiative and a proactive approach;
- highly organised with the ability to handle multiple projects;
- good interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise with the team, clients and all relevant stakeholders;
- a strong work ethic and positive can-do attitude;
- the ability to be an enthusiastic team player; and
- align with EMM’s culture, values and vision.
In particular we seek Expressions of Interest from individuals with proven skills and experience in the following disciplines, preferably gained from within a consulting environment:
- Water – Surface water and Ground water;
- Environmental assessments and approvals – EIS, Licences & permits, Assessments under state and Commonwealth legislation;
- Planning Services – Urban & regional, Transport, Social;
- Air Quality;
- Spatial Solutions;
- Closure, rehabilitation & soils;
- Contaminated land assessment; and
- Aboriginal and historical heritage
EMM offers you an opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture. We are highly committed to our staff, clients and the community.
If you meet the requirements as stated above, please submit your application via email to email@example.com. Please quote reference “EOI 1219“. To have your application considered it must include a covering letter and full professional CV outlining your relevant skills and experience. Applications close Monday 3 February 2020.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with different backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.