EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee-owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Newcastle, Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne and Canberra.
EMM is led by highly experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields, with a number having held senior national or international positions. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. Our skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes. EMM is the lead environmental and approvals specialists firm carrying out assessments to deliver the planning and environmental approvals for Snowy 2.0, Australia’s largest engineering project
As our pipeline of work for 2020 grows we are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced environment professionals to join our Environment, Community, Approvals and Delivery (ECAD) division. Primarily we are seeking someone at Associate Director/Principal level to join our team in Brisbane on a permanent full-time basis and drive success within the Queensland market.
Key functions of this position include:
- Finetuned leadership skills
- Mentor and provide on the job training to team members
- Marketing and business development activities
- Preparation of high-quality deliverables across a variety of mediums
- Act as Project Director with responsibility for project delivery including monitoring project budgets, tracking schedules and outputs and outcome evaluation
- Demonstrated network of key clients, subcontractors and government department connections
- Maintain current knowledge of issues/developments in Queensland’s environmental and statutory approval sectors
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion
In particular we seek Expressions of Interest from individuals with 15+ years’ relevant experience who can demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong demonstrated experience within the Queensland resources sector with experience in infrastructure and energy sectors also sought
- Superior project management and project delivery skills
- In depth understanding of relevant legislation
- Extensive statutory planning experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Robust personal time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Flexibility to work across a range of projects and industry sectors
EMM is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances vary and recognise the importance of offering flexibility in working arrangements for our people. We offer the ability to purchase additional annual leave, promote flexible work hours and foster working from home arrangements to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
If you desire to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture and meet the above requirements, we would welcome your application.
Please submit your expression of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference “ECAD AD-EOI 0720“. Please include a covering letter and full professional CV outlining your skills and experience as relevant to this opportunity. Applications close Sunday 9 August 2020.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.