EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee-owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth and Canberra.
EMM is led by highly experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields, with a number having held senior national or international positions. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. Our skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes. Currently, we are involved in the investigation and assessment of some of the largest infrastructure projects in Australia, including Snowy 2.0 and the proposed Dungowan and Mole River dams.
Due to strong growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join our team. This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis in either our Brisbane, Sydney or Newcastle office.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Leader, this role will be responsible for working collaboratively with our multidisciplinary teams to write and co-ordinate tender response submissions, panels and prequalifications. Working in this role, you will be involved in supporting the end-to-end bid process and the development and maintenance of high quality bid content and support materials. You will bring energy, be self-motivated, highly organised and confident in working with a range of internal stakeholders.
The ideal applicant will possess a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience as a Bid Coordinator, preferably gained within a consulting environment, and will demonstrate a strong commitment to and a proven history of providing a positive client experience to all internal and external clients.
Key functions of this position include:
• coordination of internal bid team meetings and workshops;
• development of proposal content, reviewing and editing content from team members, to form a strong written and client focused response document;
• management of the response document, format, styles and ensuring the production of a high quality and professional response document;
• coordination of bid resource materials, ensuring information is up to date and available to support all team members;
• liaison with internal graphics illustrator to ensure the bid response effectively highlights processes, charts and diagrams;
• regular review and monitoring of bid document templates;
• review and monitor open tender subscriptions for relevant market opportunities;
• ensure panel and prequalification register is maintained;
• provide analytics on conversions and opportunity source; and
• ensure regular communication to internal stakeholders on opportunities and proposals.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate prior experience in the key functions outlined above and will possess the following key competencies:
• corporate Bid writing experience (essential);
• strong Microsoft Office product knowledge (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• skills in Adobe InDesign preferred;
• ability to collate complex documents using Adobe (or a like product);
• high level of clear written and oral communication skills;
• ability to think strategically and analytically;
• alignment with EMM’s culture, values and vision;
• be an enthusiastic team player; and
• a strong work ethic; and
• preferred experience in professional services.
EMM is committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity in its workplace. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances vary and recognise the importance of offering flexibility in working arrangements for our people. We offer the ability to purchase additional annual leave, promote flexible work hours and foster working from home arrangements to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
EMM offers you the opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a highly positive and inclusive culture and a commitment to providing opportunities for our employees.
We welcome applications from people who meet the requirements of this role as stated above. Please submit your application via email to email@example.com quoting reference “MCBC 1220”. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and CV.
Applications close Sunday 10 January 2021. All applications and enquiries will be treated strictly confidential.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
• Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
• Only those with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.
For more information about EMM please visit our website www.emmconsulting.com.au