EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Newcastle, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth and Canberra.
EMM is led by highly experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields, with a number having held senior national or international positions. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. Our skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes. Currently, we are involved in the investigation and assessment of some of the largest infrastructure projects in Australia, including Snowy 2.0 and the proposed Dungowan and Mole River dams.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant to work with our National Business Services Team providing administration support to our network of offices throughout Australia. This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis in our Newcastle office.
In this role you will work with and be part of a close-knit Business Services Team who work and collaborate on a range of administrative projects. Core to your success will be your ability and determination to provide an exceptional customer experience to all clients across our business.
The successful candidate will have a variety of responsibilities, some of which include (but not limited to):
- provision of relief reception duties – first point of contact for telephone calls, correspondence, and clients/visitors;
- general office administration, including formatting and collating reports;
- supporting the Business Services and Commercial Managers with general office management including facilities management (cleaning and maintenance), office/stationery/kitchen supplies, incoming/outgoing mail and couriers;
- maintaining and updating office filing system as projects are progressed;
- manage meeting rooms (book rooms, room set-up, organise catering)
- supporting the finance team including preparation and collation of invoicing, expense and credit card reconciliation and timesheet/data entry;
- travel bookings/arrangements; and
- general support with any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate the following key attributes:
- 3+ years’ experience providing superior administrative support within a professional environment;
- solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- proficient word processing skills;
- high level of clear written and oral communication skills;
- willingness to learn and be mentored;
- alignment with EMM’s culture, values and vision;
- be an enthusiastic team player; and
- a strong work ethic.
EMM is committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity in its workplace. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances vary and recognise the importance of offering flexibility in working arrangements for our people. We offer the ability to purchase additional annual leave, promote flexible work hours and foster working from home arrangements to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
EMM offers you the opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a highly positive and inclusive culture and a commitment to providing opportunities for our employees.
If you meet the requirements of this role and would like to start 2021 as a member of a positive, fun and collaborative team, we look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your application via email to email@example.com quoting reference “AA NTL 0121“. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and CV.
Applications close Sunday 7 February 2021. Reviewing of applications will commence immediately.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia will be considered for this opportunity.
For more information about EMM please visit our website www.emmconsulting.com.au