As our pipeline and diversity of work continues to grow our Acoustic consultancy service is expanding. To enable us to meet client and project needs we have an opportunity for an experienced and talented Acoustic Consultant, with 5+ years experience, to join our growing team. In particular we are seeking applications from acousticians with prominent transport related project experience.
This position is offered on a permanent full-time basis from our Sydney office, with flexible work arrangements available. It would be suitable for anyone at professional, senior or associate level with a desire to work on exciting “cutting edge” projects with likeminded professionals.
As an Acoustic Consultant with EMM you will be a member of our respected national acoustic team and have the opportunity to work on a range of interesting and rewarding projects. In addition to transportation you will have the opportunity to work within the fields of environmental, architectural and building acoustics both intrastate and nationally
We welcome applications from dynamic and skilled acousticians with the qualifications and key competencies outlined below who would like to step up and take on a fresh and exciting challenge in 2021 and beyond with a strong Australian based organisation.
- tertiary degree qualifications in engineering (or science);
- 5+ years of professional industry experience within acoustics (experience in a consulting environment would be an advantage);
- demonstrated project management experience on large and/or complex projects;
- highly proficient in SoundPlan and/or Predictor;
- experienced in developing / maintaining strong client relationships;
- strong attention to detail including well-developed skills in the areas of QA/QC and technical report writing;
- robust personal time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines;
- exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- willingness to knowledge share with all team members;
- ability to work effectively as part of a virtual team and independently;
- flexibility to work across a range of projects and industry sectors; and
- aligns with EMM’s values and has a strong work ethic.
EMM is committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity in its workplace. We understand that everyone’s personal circumstances vary and recognise the importance of offering flexibility in working arrangements for our people. We offer the ability to purchase additional annual leave, promote flexible work hours and foster working from home arrangements to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
Our goal is to “create opportunities” for you, the business and our clients. We want to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations and will support you by providing ongoing learning and development opportunities and industry memberships. You will also be part of company who are committed and focussed on innovation and smart solutions.
If this opportunity excites you and you meet the requirements as stated above, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference “Acoustic SYD 1021“. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter addressing the required key criteria and a full professional CV.
Applications close 20 December 2021. Reviewing of applications will commence immediately.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.