EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee-owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Adelaide, Brisbane and Melbourne.
EMM is led by highly experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields, with a number having held senior national or international positions. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. Our skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes.
Our goal is to “create opportunities” for you, the business and our clients. We want to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations by supporting you with ongoing learning and development and industry memberships. You will also be part of company who are committed and focused on innovation and smart solutions.
Due to strong growth and a commitment to our team and clients we have an opportunity for a consultant to join our Acoustics team.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by industry leaders. You will be part of a team working on a range of projects locally and nationally. You will have the opportunity to work within and grow your career in the fields of environmental, and architectural and building acoustics. You are expected to work in the following areas: noise and vibration monitoring; 3D computer noise modelling; numerical analysis of (monitoring and modelling) results; and associated reporting.
This role will be based in our Brisbane (Spring Hill) office. The role will require field work across QLD with the possibility of some project work in other states.
The perfect candidate will be a dynamic, flexible and fast-learning individual with initiative who is looking to forge an acoustics career. The candidate will have the following:
– tertiary degree qualifications in engineering (ideally mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or environmental engineering) or science (ideally physics);
– up to two years of industry experience within acoustics (experience in a consulting environment would be an advantage);
– proven high quality report writing and communication skills;
– the ability and willingness to travel and be away from home for reasonable periods of time;
– a valid Driver’s Licence and excellent driving history; and
– the legal right to work in Australia;
– the ability to be an enthusiastic team player; and
– aligns with EMM’s culture, values and vision.
It would be desirable if you have had experience with noise monitoring equipment and/or 3D computer noise models (SoundPLANor Predictor).
In return, EMM offers the opportunity to guide and develop you with a rewarding career, support you with ongoing learning and development that will further enhance your talents and grow your abilities.
EMM offers you an opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture. We are highly committed to our staff, clients and the community.
If you believe that you meet the requirements as stated above, please submit your application via email to email@example.com. Please quote reference “Acoustics BNE 0219“. To have your application considered it MUST INCLUDE a tailored covering letter, CV and a copy of your qualifications/transcripts. Applications close Monday, 18 March 2019.
– EMM is an equal opportunity employer.
– Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
– Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.
For more information about EMM please visit our website www.emmconsulting.com.au