EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth and Canberra.
Our team is led by highly experienced professionals who are recognised leaders in their respective fields. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. These skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes.
Due to strong growth of the business we are looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administration Assistant to work with and support the National Business Services Team. This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis in our Brisbane office and may be offered as a Traineeship.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with, and be part of, a close-knit Business Services Team who work and collaborate on a range of administrative projects nationally. Core to your success will be your ability and determination to provide an exceptional customer experience to all clients across our business.
The successful candidate will have a variety of responsibilities, some of which include (but not limited to):
- reception duties – first point of contact for telephone calls, correspondence, and clients/visitors;
- general office administration, including formatting and collating reports;
- assist the Office Manager with Brisbane office management including facilities management (cleaning and maintenance), office/stationary/kitchen supplies, incoming/outgoing mail and couriers;
- assist with maintaining and updating office registers and procedures;
- manage meeting rooms (book rooms, room set-up, organise catering)
- assist with expense and credit card reconciliation and timesheet/data entry;
- travel bookings/arrangements; and
- general support with any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate the following:
- 1+ years’ experience providing high level reception and administrative support within a professional consulting practice (environmental consulting would be an advantage);
- advanced level of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- highly proficient word processing skills;
- proven experience with formatting and collating reports using templates;
- ability to collate large and complex documents using Adobe (or a like product);
- high level of clear written and oral communication skills;
- willingness to learn and be mentored;
- alignment with EMM’s culture, values and vision;
- be an enthusiastic team player;
- a strong work ethic; and
- have a current valid unrestricted drivers’ licence.
EMM offers you an opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture. We are highly committed to our staff, clients and the community.
Our goal is to “create opportunities” for you, the business and our clients. We want to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations by supporting you with ongoing learning and development and industry memberships. You will also be part of company who are committed and focussed on innovation and smart solutions.
If you believe that you meet the requirements as stated above, please submit your application via email to email@example.com. Please quote reference “ REC/AA – BNE – 1019“. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and CV.