EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide.
Our team is led by highly experienced professionals who are recognised leaders in their respective fields. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. These skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes.
Due to strong growth of the business we are looking for a passionate and energetic people person to work with and support the National People & Performance Manager. This role will be full time and based in our Newcastle office.
In this role you will provide high level support to our business on a National scale. You will use your skills and experience to provide high level human resource services and advice to our managers and staff.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate the following:
– tertiary qualification in Human Resources;
– minimum of two years of experience providing generalist human resources support (within a professional consulting practice would be an advantage);
– passionate about people and all things HR;
– effective multitasker and problem solver with excellent time management skills to effectively manage conflicting priorities;
– eagerness for continuous learning, to be at the forefront of the industry and contribute to finding solutions;
– convincing communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to quickly build effective workplace relationships;
– proficient in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
– high level of accuracy and eye for detail;
– willingness to learn and be mentored;
– alignment with EMM’s culture, values and vision;
– ability to travel to other offices (occasionally overnight);
– can work autonomously; and
– a strong work ethic.
The successful candidate will have a variety of responsibilities, some of which include (but not limited to):
– assist/support the Manager, People & Performance with all HR activities as required;
– coordination and administration across the full range of HR processes and activities including business critical projects, HR reporting and focus projects/areas;
– contribute to HR improvements and innovation;
– recruitment, on-boarding and induction process;
– update and maintain employee data and information;
– ensure company compliance with legislation and update policies and procedures accordingly;
– coordinate the performance review process;
– coordinate learning and development programs (internal and external);
– manage work experience/intern programs; and
– responding to employee requests and questions where required.
EMM offers you an opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture. We are highly committed to our staff, clients and the community.
Our goal is to “create opportunities” for you, the business and our clients. We want to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations by supporting you with ongoing learning and development and industry memberships. You will also be part of company who are committed and focused on innovation and smart solutions.
If you believe that you meet the requirements as stated above, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference “HRC – NTL – 0319“. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and CV. Applications close Wednesday, 15 March 2019.
All applications and enquiries will be treated strictly confidential.
– EMM is an equal opportunity employer.
– Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
– Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.
For more information about EMM please visit our website www.emmconsulting.com.au