EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee-owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Canberra.
EMM is led by highly experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields, with a number having held senior national or international positions. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. Our skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes. Our goal is to “create opportunities” for you, the business and our clients.
Due to a strong pipeline of survey work which are about to commence EMM would like to expressions of interest from Archaeologists to work with us on a casual basis. We are looking to appoint multiple positions and different experience levels for this and ongoing works at EMM. These roles will involve largely working in remote fieldwork positions, but there may be opportunities for office-based tasks.
We are looking for positions of various experience levels, from graduate to experienced archaeologists. The successful candidates will be able to confidently demonstrate the following:
- completion of a degree in archaeology or a related discipline;
- high level of clear written and oral communication skills;
- can take direction and work as part of a cohesive team;
- be able to show initiative and be proactive;
- have a strong work ethic and positive will do attitude;
- have a current/valid unrestricted NSW driver’s licence;
- have 4WD training (or be willing to undertake this);
- the ability to be an enthusiastic team player and leader; and
- aligns with EMM’s culture, values and vision.
The following criteria will be looked at favourably for more experienced positions:
- minimum of 2 years post graduate experience;
- experience with undertaking archaeological survey and excavation for Aboriginal and historical heritage sites;
- good interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise with the team; and
- experience in archaeological and heritage consulting.
EMM offers you an opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture. We are highly committed to our staff, clients and the community.
If you believe that you meet the requirements as stated above please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference “Heritage EOI 1218“. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter addressing the required key criteria and a full professional CV. Applications close on Friday 14 December 2018.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.