EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee-owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Newcastle, Adelaide, Canberra Perth and Melbourne.
EMM is led by highly experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. Our skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes.
Due to strong growth and a commitment to our team and our clients we are seeking an Associate Traffic Engineer / Transport Planner to join our team in either our Sydney or Newcastle office. If you are an experienced, ambitious and results driven professional, with relevant industry experience, who is ready to step up to the challenge and “make your mark” this could be the opportunity you have been searching for.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders and be part of a professional team working on a range of interesting and rewarding projects locally and nationally. You will be a vital cog in the growth of our traffic/transport business within NSW as well as enjoying the opportunity to work on National projects.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and experienced professional with the following qualifications and experience:
- tertiary degree qualifications in engineering or a related discipline;
- 15 plus years of relevant professional industry experience (experience in a consulting environment would be an advantage);
- demonstrated project management experience on large and/or complex projects;
- experience with relevant State and Local Government policies, guidelines and procedures in the traffic planning field in NSW;
- highly proficient in SIDRA;
- experience in business development and developing / maintaining strong client relationships;
- strong attention to detail including well-developed skills in the areas of QA/QC and technical report writing;
- highly organised approach and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines;
- exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- willingness to knowledge share with all team members;
- ability to engage with peers, clients, government bodies, committees and undertake community consultation as required;
- the ability and willingness to travel in NSW and interstate for reasonable periods of time; and
- aligns with EMM’s values and has a strong work ethic.
EMM offers you an opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture. We are highly committed to our staff, clients and the community.
Our goal is to “create opportunities” for you, the business and our clients. We want to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations by supporting you with ongoing learning and development and industry memberships. You will also be part of company who are committed and focused on innovation and smart solutions.
If you believe that you meet the requirements as stated above please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference “TAAQ NSW 0819”. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter addressing the required key criteria and a full professional CV. Applications close on Sunday 8 September 2019.
- EMM is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
- Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be considered.