EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee-owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Adelaide and Melbourne.
Due to successful strong growth at EMM we have a great opportunity for an experienced accounts payable and finance assistant to join us on a permanent part time basis (three days per week). This role will be based from our Sydney office.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Full function accounts payable
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Monthly card reconciliation
- Debtors (assisting the Assistant Accountant)
- Accounts receivable (assistance/back up of other finance team where required)
- Supporting the Finance Team with tasks related to month end including; general ledger reconciliation, monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliations and reports
- Support the processing of monthly payroll for approximately 100 employees where required (assistance/back up of other finance team where required)
- Any other duties assigned by the Management Accountant relevant to the role
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of two (2) years payroll and book keeping experience
- Experience and proficiency is MYOB Accountright and basic accounting knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Experience using project management systems preferable
- Effective time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High level data entry skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Experience in managing a busy work load
- A friendly and helpful disposition
EMM offers you an opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture. We are highly committed to our staff, clients and the community.
Our goal is to “create opportunities” for you, the business and our clients. We want to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations by supporting you with ongoing learning and development and industry memberships. You will also be part of company who are committed and focussed on innovation and smart solutions.
If you believe that you meet the requirements for the role as stated above, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference “APFA 0119“. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and full CV demonstrating your suitability for the role. Applications close Monday 28 January 2019.
EMM is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.
For more information about EMM please visit our website www.emmconsulting.com.au