EMM Consulting Pty Limited (EMM) is a leading employee-owned planning and environment consultancy, working throughout Australia and internationally from offices in Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Adelaide and Melbourne.
EMM is led by highly experienced professionals who are leaders in their fields. They are supported by a talented team from a range of disciplines. Our skills are combined to help clients achieve their objectives in ways that contribute to sustainable outcomes.
Due to strong growth we have an opportunity for a GIS Analyst to join our team. This position will be based in our Adelaide office. We believe this role would suit applicants with at least five years’ experience who are looking to take their career to the next level. Ideally the successful applicant will have an outstanding technical background, and experience in environmental consulting.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by industry leaders. You will be part of a spatial team that works on a range of projects within the renewables, energy, transport, infrastructure, and mining and extractive industry sectors.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
– a degree in geography, environmental science or related discipline;
– an excellent understanding and working knowledge of the ESRI suite of products, including web-mapping and mobile data capture applications;
– experience in environmental consulting;
– experience manipulating data from various software systems;
– experience producing high-quality cartographic outputs;
– high level of clear written and oral communication skills;
– be able to show initiative and be proactive;
– ability to mentor and guide teammates;
– organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple and competing responsibilities;
– good interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise with the team and all relevant stakeholders;
– sound judgement and initiative;
– a willingness to learn and be mentored;
– be an enthusiastic team player;
– strong work ethic;
– alignment with EMM’s values; and
– have a current valid unrestricted drivers’ licence.
Scripting knowledge would be received favourably.
EMM offers you an opportunity to work with passionate professionals in an environment with a very positive and inclusive culture. We are highly committed to our staff, clients and the community.
Our goal is to “create opportunities” for you, the business and our clients. We want to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations by supporting you with ongoing learning and development and industry memberships. You will also be part of company who are committed and focused on innovation and smart solutions.
If you believe that you meet the requirements for the role as stated above, please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference “GIS Analyst ADL 0419“. To have your application considered it must include a tailored covering letter and full CV demonstrating your suitability for the role. Applications close Friday, 31 May 2019.
– EMM is an equal opportunity employer.
– Only those with a legal right to work in Australia may apply.
– Unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants will not be accepted.
For more information about EMM please visit our website www.emmconsulting.com.au